We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara's Project Office (YPO) consists of about 150 employees, and manages large and medium projects - either on their own or with the support of external engineering companies – and delivers technical support to the plants.
For our office based in Zaventem, we are looking for a Management Assistant.
The Key aspect of this role is to provide support to the Management team and the whole department.
- Travel arrangement (flights, accommodation, car rental, etc);
- Organization of departmental meetings & teambuilding;
- Preparation of minutes of meetings;
- Manage agenda’s;
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Reporting and invoicing;
- Visa procedures/preparation of documents;
- Preparation of presentations;
- Order of IT equipment and office supplies;
- Creation of purchase orders in SAP and follow-up SAP workflow cases;
- Publish job vacancies & follow up with candidates;
- Preparation of HR documents.
- Education: Bsc as Management Assistant;
- 2 or 3 years of experience as an Assistant;
- Software knowledge: Good skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluent in English (Dutch and French is an asset);
- Highly organized and detail oriented style of working;
- Service oriented person, always willing to help and to take initiative;
- Good team player;
- Positive mindset;
- Independent worker who has a “can-do” attitude;
- Comfortable in high-paced, dynamic environment.