We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
Over ons bedrijf
Yara Production is responsible for large-scale production in Yara, with 30 sites in 16 countries across the world, providing the foundation for Yara’s fertilizer and industrial solutions. The Segment has 8000 employees and is responsible for more than NOK 100 billion of invested capital.
We are currently looking for 2 SME Rotating, 2 SME Static and 1 SME Automation to strengthen our global Turnaround Support organization. The positions will have a home base location in either Porsgrunn – Norway and/or Sluiskil – The Netherlands. As Global Subject Matter Expert you are expected to support all Yara Production sites, as well as supporting and working for the base location.
Yara Production operates a multitude of production units that operate many different types of rotating equipment, varying from low speed rotating drums to high speed carbamate pumps, gas- and steamturbines, various compressor types, fans etc. The reliability of this rotating equipment is considered to be a crucial success factor in safe and reliable operations of our facilities. Yara wants to strengthen its competence in the Rotating discipline related to Turnarounds.The SME must be comfortable with extensive travelling and short and short assignments (few weeks) at the various Yara production sites as part of the function.
The right candidate is a high performing individual with experience from daily maintenance, Turnarounds and (modification) projects, preferably from multinational industrial companies or consulting. Team player with strong business judgment, drive and “can do attitude” is important for us. For the right candidate we offer a dynamic environment, senior management exposure, exciting responsibilities and good career development opportunities.
- Manage parts of Turnarounds / and (modification) projects for the applicable discipline. (Safety, Quality, Duration and Cost follow up.)
- Working with- and in a team of experienced experts at the plants to improve Maintenance and Turnaround performance.
- If necessary, support the plants on the applicable discipline during normal operations and interventions like Turnarounds and repairs by remote contact or going on site for inspection, trouble shooting, discussing together with the local responsible, advise on repair methodologies, materials to be used and lead such work.
- Advise and support the plants and Yara Project Office for newly engineered/procured equipment.
- Support Yara Productivity team in establishing and developing Best Practices for applicable discipline.
- Participate in, or lead investigations related to failures in applicable discipline.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the existing Yara networks.
- Collaborate closely with other discipline experts.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant engineering field.
- 5 - 10 Years of relevant operational experience in preferably a wide range of production units, including daily maintenance, Turnarounds and (modification) Projects.
- Relevant knowledge of applicable standards and design codes for applicable discipline.
- Relevant experience of SAP PM is an asset.
- Strong coaching and communication skills. Open, available and positive attitude and ability to interact well in different cultures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Operational knowledge and good understanding of key discipline aspects.
- Excellent safety and reliability mindset.
- Fluent in English; additional languages are an asset.
- Relevant experience on rotating equipment control and safety systems including condition monitoring systems is an asset.
We offer a flexible way of working to allow the candidate to balance the travelling.